Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been wanting to give my factory head unit a little boost without spending a lot of money. I've had this Infinity bass link since I unscrewed it from the floor of a Fiero I flipped about 10 yrs ago. It's been in a couple vehicles since including my daughters car that she wrecked and abandoned in my drive a while back. It was on the shelf again when I decided I could use it.
I soldered wires onto the factory rear speakers and ran them thru to the rear seat along with a battery wire. It is switched from the console power supply. It unplugs quickly if I chose to use the back seat as it is always in the up position. This amp would work better from a head unit with pre-outs instead of running thru a box but it gets the job done.
honda subwoofer.jpg

·
Registered
40 Posts

Micro amplifier to drive the stock RTL subwoofer harder. Installs in dashboard aftermarket bezel and isn't power thirsty. Get volume and frequency control with analog knobs. Just took a little drill and dremel work to mount it there. No heat issues, no rattles, and no wires / subwoofers in the cab. The little thing thumps for what it is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts