Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Nice wheels. Thanks for posting the pics.

L

·
0 Posts
A true Black Beauty!!
Welcome to the ROC family. We're glad you're here.
Congratulations and enjoy the ride!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Nice looking truck - good luck with it! Those are really low profile tires that you added. What size are they?

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
big_baller_honda said:
sporting my Honda on 20"s around town :cool:
Great wheels! I almost picked those wheels for my truck and decide on what I have a week prior to delivery. You are a lot like me. Wanted something that looked good but no one else had! I bet your RL is one of a kind in Arizona as is mine in California thus far. It's nice to be originals isn't? Enjoy your ride, keep it clean unless you're 4 wheeling! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Toobuku said:
Great wheels! I almost picked those wheels for my truck and decide on what I have a week prior to delivery. You are a lot like me. Wanted something that looked good but no one else had! I bet your RL is one of a kind in Arizona as is mine in California thus far. It's nice to be originals isn't? Enjoy your ride, keep it clean unless you're 4 wheeling! ;)
thanks for the response. you are right, i've only seen one other rl fixed up here in the AZ. it's nice to be on top. your truck is pretty sharp,very nice.(big baller honda)

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Big Baller....you will have to bring that nice black truck up to Sedona on August 21st for our AZ meet! It looks awesome and black is the only color I have not seen on the road yet! It would be GREAT if you can make it. See the post under Meets/Greets!

·
Registered
626 Posts
What's that cool old stone building behind the truck? I love stone houses...

Oh, and BTW, nice truck! The wheels look great!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
wow! Some Serious Looking Wheels On This Thread.
Thanks, All For Some Great Pics. Keep Up The Good Work!

:) :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts