Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the dealer add the roof rack and pin stripes. I have had the truck 2 weeks and have rolled up 2000 miles without one of the problems listed in the forums. My gas mileage has averaged 20 mpg.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice choice of color. :) I got a Billet Silver RTL, too. I got the gray (silver) sidesteps instead of the running boards.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Sharp looking truck - welcome to the fraternity!

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the Silver Billet Club DakVulcan, fellow trekky. Enjoy the ride!! :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well...I picked up my silver RTL/Nav this morning! I am very, very impressed with everything thus far. What a step up from my 02 Dodge Dakota. The handling feels great, the power is well delivered, it shifts nice, stops fast, and is very quiet. I could go on and on with how much I like this truck and all the fine attributes it has. Those of you that have one already can relate. If you're on the fence about the NAV...just do it! It's way cool.

Fortunately I don't have the dreaded wind noise or the creaky wheel syndromes. I do have one MAJOR problem though......I'm leaving on a 2.5 week trip tomorrow AM while the RL stays at home :( Oh well, I'll have something to look forward to when I get back.

I want to thank everyone again for all the time and effort put forth to help people like me make an educated decision about the truck. Without your help I'd still be undecided and flailing around trying to decide what to do.

Biker

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very nice pictures. I really think that the roof rack adds a little 'something' to the look of the vehicle.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
how much does the RL loose in ground clearance with the running boards or step tube?

·
Registered
264 Posts
It almost sounds like we could start separate clubs for the different colors. I happen to think you picked the best color.
Drive it in good health.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
kanji said:
how much does the RL loose in ground clearance with the running boards or step tube?
I can only speak for the running boards, and I guess that depends on the angle of approach. If the vehicle is on level ground, the low point is still the exhaust pipe, which is a design flaw I hope is corrected by both Honda and the aftermarket.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice pick of colors. Just an FYI though, everyone knows black is the fastest.

:D

Sweet ride, everyday that goes by I get more passionate about this truck. Best vehicle I have ever purchased.

L

·
0 Posts
JulesK said:
It almost sounds like we could start separate clubs for the different colors. I happen to think you picked the best color.
Drive it in good health.
Hi Jules...tell the better half hello.
I agree...maybe having sub clubs would be fun. Then we can talk about how Gilz is so misled by the fact that he "thinks" black is fastest when everyone knows that Silver is the "Bullet" of all Ridgelines. But then again, what do I know..I'm just a woman. :rolleyes: ;)

Congratulations Biker. Enjoy the ride!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Aren't werewolves generally black? And isn't it true that silver kills them?
Hey J.C. doing great, hope you are too. The "Missus" says Hi!

L

·
0 Posts
Oouch!! :eek:
We are great as well Jules. Nice weekend forecast for our trip to NYC to meet all the other Ridgeline owners, Drew has a kart race on a track he has never been on tonight, and Lady Regina ( Reggie for short ) photo session is today at 2 p.m. ( I hired a professional photographer ) in the nicest park setting in NorthEast Ohio. I can't wait to share them with ALL of you.
Have a wonderful weekend.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good Looking Truck.. I just purchased mine on Saturday.. They have it back today putting on the luggage rack, towing package and Toneau cover.

I also have the Chrome Strip package on the front and rear bumper.. Really adds style to the truck and I have the chrome round side rails too.

I have 93 miles on mine now :)

Tony T

Gray Georgia

1 - 16 of 16 Posts