Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally joined the club! Picked up my RTL-T yesterday in the rain. After striking out at one dealer on a good deal, I was able to find another dealer that took $2200 off the sticker price. No trade in, no money down 3 year lease. Enjoying it so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Congrats on the good score and a new ride. Maybe the end-of-the-month encouraged that dealer to make a sale?

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
What was the final deal with Peters, out the door? I seem to have a challenge with getting them to move much. In fairness, I've been holding back on commitment because my desired Forest Mist RTL-T is hard to find.

·
Registered
323 Posts
What was the final deal with Peters, out the door? I seem to have a challenge with getting them to move much. In fairness, I've been holding back on commitment because my desired Forest Mist RTL-T is hard to find.
Are you working with Peters as well johneq? I bought the first one they sold at launch and, not surprising, they weren't negotiating much at all back then.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I've been communicating with Peters, and have a lot of respect for the salesman that's been working with me. However, they didn't seem too inclined to budge on price, and (like any other dealer) can't just get my desired forest mist RTL-T. So I've been shopping around for someone who can either provide me the truck I want, or a much better deal on a less-than-ideal version. On the basis of a couple of buying clubs/deals, I know I can get $1k off nearby. I'd prefer to buy local, but I'm still holding out hope for my unicorn, and have enough flier miles to go somewhere to make a good end of year deal.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Congrats on your G2

Great First Post with a Picture!

Welcome to the ROC.

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts