Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was my 1st day of retirement, guess what, we now have clean Hondas. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
Congratulations!

I had the same Accord that I traded in for the Ridgeline. EX-V6 in Graphite Pearl.

Blue was my second choice for the Ridgeline. I went with silver because I have wanted a silver vehicle for quite a while and this was my first chance.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Is that a Blue Accord? If so, you guys have the same car collection we do... for now. The plan is to trade the Accord for a Hybrid (probably Civic). Hubby drives 30+ miles to school each way and with gas prices, it will be nice to not have to fill his car up more than once a week.

Nice looking vehicles!

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kellcut said:
Is that a Blue Accord? If so, you guys have the same car collection we do... for now. The plan is to trade the Accord for a Hybrid (probably Civic). Hubby drives 30+ miles to school each way and with gas prices, it will be nice to not have to fill his car up more than once a week.

Nice looking vehicles!
Not Blue, Graphite or Dark Grey, this is the 11th Accord we have owned since 1981. Always get the 4 cyl EX-L. First 9 were 5 speeds and last 2 automatics. Our first choice was the silver Ridgeline and it was sold while we were getting the pricing right. Steel Blue was our second choice.

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations on your retirement.
And..since you have free time now, we will expect to see you in Cleveland on the 5th of November, correct??
( BTW, nice set of vehicles )

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
25 - Congrats on retirement.

Kellcut - definitely try the Civic Hybrid, the Accord Hybrid isn't worth the extra money really even though it is nice. It doesn't get great mileage, so unless you are looking at it because it is bigger or because you want the extra punch the Civic is really a better choice. We have an 03 Civic Hybrid and it is great, I would love an 06 but my wife veto'ed me even considering another vehicle until at least one of them is paid off for a year, so looks like the Civic will be staying at home for a couple more years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts