Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe Im paranoid with all the posts I see about rattles and squeeks. :eek: My truck was fine until about 3 weeks ago. I started hearing a clicking noise. I finally took it in to the dealer.The noise could be heard with the driver window barely opened. On occaision it would be heard over road bumps. The mechanic replaced window trim and tweeked dash bolts. He said he fixed it. I got to the second stop light to hear it rattle again. I mouthed off something how stupid he was and that noise was driving me crazy. My 13 year old daughter then said, " If you dont like the noise ,then take your parking pass off your mirror.It rattles in the wind when you put your window down dadddd."
Who would have thought? I ran the a/c all summer and recently started putting my window down. She was right, it was clicking in the wind. So.... if you got a problem Honda cant figure out, take your kid for a ride and mention it to them. :eek:

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very nice story. Ah, to have the pure observation of a child again.

Reminds my of a riddle that a colleague sent me. Supposedly, kids can solve it right away but adults have a great deal of trouble. Not to brag, but I solved it pretty fast (I guess that makes a statement about my maturity level). I have no idea who the author is.

The riddle:

What is greater than God, more evil than the Devil, The poor have it, The rich don't need it, And if you eat it, you will die?

Answer in the next post. . .

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
The answer is . . . Nothing!

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I figured out the hissing sound I hear is the noise from dissatisfied non-Ridgeline owners when I pass by. :p

·
Registered
218 Posts
Here's a riddle from one of my 10 year old twins:

What do you throw away the outside, cook the inside, eat the outside and throw away the inside?

Answer in next post....

·
Registered
218 Posts
An ear of corn!

Have a nice weekend!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have noticed I get a "clicking" noise from the left rear side if I have a certain combination of windows down. It turns out, the left rear seatbelt gets moved around by the wind swirl and bangs against the pillar! It is ever so slight a noise, but noticeable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts