Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
1969 Road Runner...similar to this one.
I raced her 1/4 mile turning 12.5 in the mid 70's.
I had custom paint down the side that said
"Giddiup Gone".

L

·
0 Posts
Grok Lobster said:
Is that a colorized B&W photo? Neat!
Looks like it. I found it on cardomain.com when I went looking for a Road Runner that looked like the one I had.

·
Registered
275 Posts
The picture with the b&w background and colored car is a process done in Photoshop. The whole picture starts in color. You can actually accent things in pictures with this effect, only not as drastic as changing the bg to b&w and it works well without being so obvious.

·
Registered
138 Posts
My 1965 Mustang GT. All original, factory A-Code GT, restored to the original color and Pony interior just as it was originally manufactured. All I have modified is the replacement of the factory "Criuse-O-Matic" automatic transmission with a modern 5-speed manual transmission out of a 1995 Mustang GT.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Out of almost 30 vehicles..yep (30) The RL is my only favorite.. I love the concept of something that's built to run elsewhere besides the shop!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
'57 Chevy two hardtop. 283 stock with powerpack heads and REAL overdrive. I am sure our older members know what I mean.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Wow! I love the 57' 2-Dr. My dad had one and the whole front-end tilted forward to expose fully built 409cid back in the day! Mine was a 94' del-Sol DOHC V-Tec. I read somewhere that they only made 3000 a year so it's kinda rare I guess. Great mileage if you short shift at around 3500, was getting about 28mpg. Redline is at 8200. She’s a screamer, just too small a car in traffic if you get my drift.

·
Registered
59 Posts
5S Dude said:
Wow! I love the 57' 2-Dr. My dad had one and the whole front-end tilted forward to expose fully built 409cid back in the day! Mine was a 94' del-Sol DOHC V-Tec. I read somewhere that they only made 3000 a year so it's kinda rare I guess. Great mileage if you short shift at around 3500, was getting about 28mpg. Redline is at 8200. She’s a screamer, just too small a car in traffic if you get my drift.

del Sol's (factoid: They are the third Gen CRX like it or not) are Awesome. :) I just sold a '93 I had since '97 to my Boss early this year. He loves it, It still runs like a champ at 12 years old. Plus I still get to see it everyday. :D

I kind of wish I had kept it. It sat alot though, at least its out there living again. Plus now I have a HDTV LOL :)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
...was my Dodge Durango. Very powerful, comfortable, versitile, lumbering, gas guzzling SUV.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I just noticed that this wasn't my favorite vehicle I have owned before the Ridgeline but just my favorite vehicle before the Ridgeline. So, that being the case, my favorite vehicle is probably still a Corvette. I have never owned one, never even been in one, so it is sort of that dream car that I won't even go close enough to touch because I am afraid it will brush off the mystique. I didn't buy the Ridgeline because it was my dream car, I bought it because it was the best utility vehicle I found. Right now my dream car is a Midnight Blue Ridgeline with a Hybrid Powertrain getting 30MPG with a trip computer, it would have to have all the other features that the current car has including the 5000lb towing capacity, and it would have to have passenger power adjustable seats (for my wife) and the power door locks would have to work sanely.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts