Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
It’s been a slip n’ slide in the back row of my truck. I wanted something to hold my extra items in place but have more functionality. I decided to go with the:
DU-HA Under Seat Storage Fits 06-14 & 2017 Honda Ridgeline, Black, Part #50074

Purchased it from Amazon. I can confirm it does fit the ‘17 model. This is an under seat storage unit that uses the dividers as potential rifle mounts. No install materials/tools needed. The shell is of great quality. The dividers are flexible and strong. The seats go down and lock in place. No major issues there. Oh! And this fit is WITH the back row Husky liner in place.

Passenger Side View:

Driver Side View:

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Tire pressure was very low, at 31 psi. I hate I fell for the Nitrogen scam. It has done absolutely nothing to prevent my tires from changing pressure. I’ve read that I can still use regular air to fill my tires, so I used my AUTLEAD C2 portable air compressor to air my tires up to 40psi. Cool little device.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Another product came in today. I love the blue accent lights in the truck and thought I would add a blue trim to the start button.
CKE Civic Car Engine Start Stop Push Button Cover Trim Ignition Key Ring for 10th Gen Honda Civic

It does fit around the start button and has area it can stick to. Will update if it falls off. Looks cool.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Done.
Brake pedal Install. Easy with the clips. Good grip.

Gas pedal Install: Clips did not fit with current screws. Tried with longer screws but need to ensure nuts fit inside the clips. I decided to drill into the plastic pedal. Did not remove the rubber as it seems it cannot be removed. No movement so far.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Taking my Ridgeline to a 1.8 offroad trail (Easy rating) this coming weekend. Ordered 4ea Nitto Terra Grapper G2 tires today. Hope to get them installed by Discount Tire some time on Friday. Size are 265/60/R18. Putting them on the stock rims as I really like their look with the rest of the chrome on my truck.

Also, ordered my first decal from the forum. Can't wait to get it in the mail!

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Joined the 265 Club today with my new Nitto Terra Grappler G2 (265/60/R18) tires in stock wheels. I really like the wheels with the chrome. If/when I decide to delete the chrome, I’ll change the wheel. I’ve driven the highway for 10 miles today and can confirm VERY little increase in road noise. They look great and can’t wait to tackle my first trail this weekend!

·
Registered
2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
3 Posts
Joined the 265 Club today with my new Nitto Terra Grappler G2 (265/60/R18) tires in stock wheels. I really like the wheels with the chrome. If/when I decide to delete the chrome, I’ll change the wheel. I’ve driven the highway for 10 miles today and can confirm VERY little increase in road noise. They look great and can’t wait to tackle my first trail this weekend!

View attachment 407173
Yo where did you order the ROC decal? I can’t find it anywhere here. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I’ve been looking for some places that I can drive on the beaten path. I have subscribed to both On X and Gaia GPS. Found and drove my first “route” from Gaia GPS, County Road 2461. This road led my wife and I to a beautiful small lake called Black Creek Lake. Nice, short hiking trail and only $2 for a full day visit.

·
Premium Member
2018 Ridgeline RTLT in the odd 'green' shade. stock, with bed cover, I am 02nd owner
363 Posts
Hey Ho! That is ONE handsome truck and he knows it! I like the idea of a center box divider, now I will have to get busy on one. The upgrades are very good, I put HUSKY floor liners in my '18 R/L, better than Weather Tech,IMHO. How to you like the running boards, are they 'just for show' or do they function as to getting in. Are they convenient or just in the way? How hard to get them on? Thank you, I will follow your Journey with interest.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Hey Ho! That is ONE handsome truck and he knows it! I like the idea of a center box divider, now I will have to get busy on one. The upgrades are very good, I put HUSKY floor liners in my '18 R/L, better than Weather Tech,IMHO. How to you like the running boards, are they 'just for show' or do they function as to getting in. Are they convenient or just in the way? How hard to get them on? Thank you, I will follow your Journey with interest.
I almost went WT, but changed at the last minute. Been WT for many of my vehicles and was trying a change of pace. The running boards were already installed. They are for show right now but not in the way. Thinking of a 2” lift in the next 2 months. My wife is not bothered either.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
FINALLY got my tonneau cover. I decided on a Truxedo ProX15 Soft Cover. Easy installation. Quality material. Now allows me to fully lock my truck/trunk bed, partnering with the manual tailgate lock I installed. Oh, and it looks great!

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Enjoyed our camping trip this past weekend. Visited Jim Hogg Park in Georgetown, TX. No offroad trails, just some trail walking, camping, and sitting by the fire.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

·
Premium Member
2018 Ridgeline RTLT in the odd 'green' shade. stock, with bed cover, I am 02nd owner
363 Posts
Hey Ho! Welcome to the Madness that is the Honda Ridgeline and this Forum! Now, you have a very fine machine on your hands, and I like all the changes you have made to it, it add a 'touch of class' and 'speaks' that 'this Ridgeline is MINE! Might I SUGGEST that your next upgrades be an under seat storage box and the dividers for the truck bed 'trunk'?
With all the trucks 'quirks'[and no truck is perfect] this is the best mid size luxury truck on the market, and sadly, is Hondas best kept secret.

Keep reading and learning.

·
Registered
2019 RTL
649 Posts
Might I SUGGEST that your next upgrades be an under seat storage box
Like the one he already has :) :

41 - 60 of 75 Posts