Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Keoni said:
Well, at least the wheels I can swing. The camper is just in my head (for now). Enjoy!

Aloha,
Keoni
Nice work Keoni...looks real.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I doodle in photoshop when I'm on the phone...I will most likely get those wheels, though--which are "real" and available today!

Aloha,
Keoni

·
Registered
52 Posts
You'll definetly enjoy the ride when you get your 20's. I have 275/45/20 S on my truck. Personally I am glad that they are 45 series rather than a lower profile number. They have been really forgiving when getting used to parking the truck next to curbs and not seeing potholes fast enough. I plan on getting a matchin 5th rim for a spare. With that size tire I am able to keep the original tire diameter of the stock wheels. Good luck. :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your RL looks insane! You know, it's funny--this is my first NON-black vehicle EVER. I have had 9 black cars in a row and I decided to jump on this silver RL. I sort of miss my black, but I suppose I'll take a break on the polishing for a few years ;-). Actually, I still have a couple black cars in the garage (the RL sits outside...yikes!).

Check out my other rides at http://www.ahlo.com

Aloha,
Keoni

·
Registered
361 Posts
Keoni,

Your illustration looks really impressive. Can you add a roof rack on top the the camper shell? Other members have complained about the noise of roof rack over the cab so I am going to get mine over the camper shell. thanks.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
from first glance the RL looks close to an Envoy or Dunali...i said close.. :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
um....if you are really adventuresome, can you make it look like an Chevy Avanlanche? With the body guard, skid plate and side step? I think the avanlanche design is the coolest.

I'd do it myself but I am Photoshop challenged.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Nice look Keoni. It reminds me of a Chevy or GMC. The profile of your RL looks very square just like the GM SUVs. :cool:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the kudos, folks. I'm not sure how these things will look once they are released, but it's fun to play around a bit. Here's your loooong roof racks!

Aloha,
Keoni

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, you wanted racks on the camper shell only...sorry, misread that one. Easy fix. Sorry for clogging the server with multiple images, Tmac! (BTW, do I win a license plate frame for this? ;-)

Aloha,
Keoni

Attachments

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very nice mock-ups, Keoni. I really like those wheels.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, I've been looking for wheels that matched my silver RL for some time now...I'm not a big chrome wheels on silver car fan, so I that narrowed the choices substancially. A few years ago, it was the other way around!

Aloha,
Keoni

·
Registered
109 Posts
Since everyone is putting in their request, how about making it a little higher than the cab (-:

Great job!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I was on to that and I ran out of steam. If I have time later, I'll do it.

Aloha,
Keoni

1 - 19 of 19 Posts