Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked up my first Ridgeline and am loving this color !!!! Test drove many different new mid-size trucks and settled with the Ridgeline. Had put a deposit on an Obsidian Blue RTL-E w/HPD but that was delayed at the port with a QC Hold for over a month so my salesman told me about this Sonic Gray Pearl RTL-E that came in and if I was interested. Both the wife and I loved the color and jumped on it and here it is !!! Got to install the Bakflip MX4 cover and the Idlestopper and otherwise I’m ready !!!
Wheel Car Sky Tire Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Sky Grille

·
Registered
94 Posts
First of all stop jumping on it if you want the paint to last.
WOW! That is the first one I have seen in that color. That thing is beautiful. If they made more of those they would all sell fast. Congratulations really nice. Hope to see more colors like this from Honda.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I agree that is a great looking color, I wish they would of had it when I was shopping for one. I like the black grill, IMO would look good in a black edition too with black rims :) Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First of all stop jumping on it if you want the paint to last.
WOW! That is the first one I have seen in that color. That thing is beautiful. If they made more of those they would all sell fast. Congratulations really nice. Hope to see more colors like this from Honda.
LOL, yeah my son was definitely jumping in the bed of the truck when he saw it ;) I’ll be sure to stay off the paint work !!

·
Registered
2021 RTL
10 Posts
Wow! Have always loved that color and had I know sooner that they were going to make it available on the 2022 models I would have waited since I only bought my silver 2021 RTL in September of last year.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just picked up my first Ridgeline and am loving this color !!!! Test drove many different new mid-size trucks and settled with the Ridgeline. Had put a deposit on an Obsidian Blue RTL-E w/HPD but that was delayed at the port with a QC Hold for over a month so my salesman told me about this Sonic Gray Pearl RTL-E that came in and if I was interested. Both the wife and I loved the color and jumped on it and here it is !!! Got to install the Bakflip MX4 cover and the Idlestopper and otherwise I’m ready !!! View attachment 421389
View attachment 421388
View attachment 421390
View attachment 421387
beautiful truck

·
Registered
94 Posts
I wonder if you are the only one with this color on ROC. A true unicorn. I am in central Fla. so if you see a Pacific Pewter driving by honking it’s me. Lol. I love my truck and color but if my wife sees yours she is going to be a little pissed. Haha.

·
Registered
2021 Black Edition in White
498 Posts
Just picked up my first Ridgeline and am loving this color !!!! Test drove many different new mid-size trucks and settled with the Ridgeline. Had put a deposit on an Obsidian Blue RTL-E w/HPD but that was delayed at the port with a QC Hold for over a month so my salesman told me about this Sonic Gray Pearl RTL-E that came in and if I was interested. Both the wife and I loved the color and jumped on it and here it is !!! Got to install the Bakflip MX4 cover and the Idlestopper and otherwise I’m ready !!! View attachment 421389
View attachment 421388
View attachment 421390
View attachment 421387
I had an Accord in that color. It was great looking and easy to keep clean. I hope you enjoy your new Ridgeline.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
7,259 Posts
Great looking Ridgeline, @Rustybotha. What color are the pearl flecks in the paint, gold or silver?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wonder if you are the only one with this color on ROC. A true unicorn. I am in central Fla. so if you see a Pacific Pewter driving by honking it’s me. Lol. I love my truck and color but if my wife sees yours she is going to be a little pissed. Haha.
Yeah I’m in Central Florida as well and I have not seen too many RLs around here. The Pacific Pewter is a great color as well !!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts