Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Might be one of the few in the wild. When did you order it? My dealer has my ETA as 3/1. That color and the new front end really sealed the deal for me when deciding between that and a few other trucks. I keep seeing Civics and a few Accords in the wild and love the way the pearl rolls with the changes in light. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I wonder if you are the only one with this color on ROC. A true unicorn. I am in central Fla. so if you see a Pacific Pewter driving by honking it’s me. Lol. I love my truck and color but if my wife sees yours she is going to be a little pissed. Haha.
Well get her one in Sonic Gray Pearl!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I still think Sonic Gray Pearl looks like clearcoated primer covered in an oil spill, but thanks for posting photos! :D
It must be much better in person.
I think the shiny primer look is a thing now. I’ve seen similar colors on Audi’s and Toyota’s recently. Doesn’t float my boat but that doesn’t matter as it’s not my truck. I don’t like the blackout look either for that matter! 🙀

·
Registered
153 Posts
Lets see. Who has 'concrete' color options now. Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Ford, Audi, Jeep, Dodge, GM (a little less dramatic) maybe more...not sure its just the flavor of the month. IMO its the auto makers finally coming out of their safe zone. Think about all the cool color options out of the 60's and 70's. Honda saw what was happening and I'd expect some more new colors coming.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Might be one of the few in the wild. When did you order it? My dealer has my ETA as 3/1. That color and the new front end really sealed the deal for me when deciding between that and a few other trucks. I keep seeing Civics and a few Accords in the wild and love the way the pearl rolls with the changes in light. Congrats.
I had a different color on order but this one showed up at the dealership and the salesman told me about it and sent me a few pics. He said it won’t be there long. Wife and I talked about it and went for it instead. Funny thing is when I was there finishing the deal a second one showed up just like mine so if you in Florida near Lakeland you can get it.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Are sonic gray Rigi’s 4.5’ longer?

Reactions: zroger73

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
At least it’s not a 22” nano-compact p/u.😱 LOL

·
Registered
535 Posts
Wow, that looks awesome.

Mine will be a BE in that colour if I get the chance (I wonder if my wife reads these forums) :unsure:

·
Registered
3 Posts
So we're all on here trying to get the first SGP RL in USA and collectively have numerous deposits down for vehicles that don't even have a VIN yet, yet this guy just happens by dumb luck to stumble upon the unicorn and buys it even though "it's not his preferred color".

That is just fantastic. OP, I am happy for you. It looks badass. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2022 WBE
1,197 Posts
I still think Sonic Gray Pearl looks like clearcoated primer covered in an oil spill, but thanks for posting photos! :D
I'm with you. Driving my WBE on the 14 hour drive home from the dealer, I saw 4 or 5 vehicles in this color. Eye-catching because of their oddity, but not in an eye-pleasing way to me. But no matter the color, a RL is still a great choice!

Reactions: Rustybotha
21 - 40 of 56 Posts