Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can't think of a better way to start my day, other than seeing my family here at home, than to see the country full of friends!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
swampler said:
Nice!

BTW, how do you work with all those lights reflecting off your monitor? :eek:
Thanks.

Well...as for the lights.
I never noticed them til you pointed them out!!
Thanks!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Ladyridge... Is there a way to change some of the background to your favorite color of white:D
Kidding aside, thanks for being a leading part of our extended family:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TheRidgester said:
Ladyridge... Is there a way to change some of the background to your favorite color of white:D
Kidding aside, thanks for being a leading part of our extended family:)
I will be happy to oblige you if you come to Cleveland tomorrow!! :D
You wouldn't be the only one to come from the windy city ya know!!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Don't forget to keep your background updated with the latest info, especially when a pin gets stuck in one of the Dakotas. :D

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Good morning J.C.,

Looks like you guys had a very successful meet at the ROC. Great photos too... SO, when are we going to start work on the First Annual R.O.C. National Ridgeline Convention???
Get some rest, there’s a lot of work to be done.:) :p :)

Ron

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Wow that is an intense background, and with the lights, I think I would get monitor fatigue. At least it is a nice picture to look at, of all your coast to coast buddies. We definitely need to make a recruiting run through the Dakotas though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
captmiddy said:
Wow that is an intense background, and with the lights, I think I would get monitor fatigue.
YESSSHHH!!:rolleyes:
I just start NOT seeing the lights after swampi pointed them out and now you mention it again. Thanks cappy!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
ladyridge said:
YESSSHHH!!:rolleyes:
I just start NOT seeing the lights after swampi pointed them out and now you mention it again. Thanks cappy!! :eek:
You are of course most welcome :cool:

Still a very interesting background. I tend to be from the UNIX mindset and use very dark backgrounds. Probably from too many very late nights in the computer lab, or should I say early mornings? I can in no way count the number of times I have spent over 20 hours in front of a computer in a single day.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I can in no way count the number of times I have spent over 20 hours in front of a computer in a single day.
You mean even before the ROC website?:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
5S Dude said:
Good morning J.C.,

Looks like you guys had a very successful meet at the ROC. Great photos too... SO, when are we going to start work on the First Annual R.O.C. National Ridgeline Convention???
Get some rest, there’s a lot of work to be done.:) :p :)

Ron
In the works my friend. :)

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
INTERNATIONAL RIDGESTOCK! Very sweet! Lemme know if we can help in any way from this side of our great country...:D :p :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts