Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that anyone cares but I just wanted to see if I could actually get my pics to show up so thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
What pics?

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome. We all would love to see some pics.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Remember photos can be no larger than 640x640 at about 80% quality in order to fit within the quota size per photo. This burned me for a while the first time I tried to post, had to keep adjusting the pictures till they fit inside the size limitations.

L

·
0 Posts
cfdt22 said:
Not that anyone cares but I just wanted to see if I could actually get my pics to show up so thanks for looking!
What do you mean by THAT!!?? Of course we care. We are the caring community. We would love to see your pictures. Work on getting them to us and we'll share the joy. If you have trouble sizing them, email me and I'll be glad to help you.
:D

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
WHERE ARE THEY? YOU'RE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM I DID WHEN I FIRST POSTED MY PICTURES.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
cfdt22, You silly person. Sharing the joy of each new member of our Ridgeline Owner family is half the fun of being on this site. We are thrilled for you and anxious to see your pics. I hope the attachment process doesn't hang you up too bad. Once you figure out how to reduce the size of your photo file, it's a snap.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well thanks guys, I didn't mean to offend anyone. Just figured that out of any group, this one has probably seen enough Ridgelines ;) . Anyway, my pics are to large so I haven't had time to try and figure out how to make them smaller. Any tips? Thanks again!
Chris

7/20 Update: I figured out how to reduce the file size but cannot figure out how to reduce the picture dimensions. Any info on that? Thanks! :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts