Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is. My new pride and joy. It isn't like all of you have not seen all this before, but this one is MINE!!! Just finished installing the Westin Nerfs and the Retrax cover. Really like the color of the truck. GO BLUE!!

Attachments

L

·
0 Posts
Nice looking truck drdk!1 We don't care if we see them a million times, we will be excited to see them all.
Congrats and enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Ah, nice install there drdk, It will be even more individualized with the addition of your new billet door sills! Should ship next week!

Ron

·
Registered
774 Posts
Looks terrific. Even though I went with Silver (tight selection back in March and I didn't want to wait), I still love the Blue! Best of luck with it.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your great looking RL!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
drdk said:
Here it is. My new pride and joy. It isn't like all of you have not seen all this before, but this one is MINE!!! Just finished installing the Westin Nerfs and the Retrax cover. Really like the color of the truck. GO BLUE!!
Looks great! thanks for posting the pic's. Did you vote in the color poll yet... one more and they get 100!

·
Registered
668 Posts
BassBud said:
Lookin' great! Love that blue! Yup, mine too!
Red rock is the best, but I must say that the blue is growing on me. The dealer in my area had one for sale all year, couldn't sell it. But it had most of the options on it, the price 36,000 plus! Good luck with yours!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Way to go, DRDK! I hope you enjoy your truck and the ROC!

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Nice DRDK! Not bad for a Blue Ridgeline! ;) Do you the the Retrax cover?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Great Looking Truck! I 've been tossing around between blue and green.
I never get tired of everyone's pictures.
Also thanks to everyone on all the tonneau info. Hope to learn even more, esp.
between Retraxx and the folding type.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome & Merry Christmas and a Happy & Safey New Year.:D
Don't forget to get your window decal, hat & shirts.....;) VERY, VERY good color choice.........
Enjoy the ride.................. :cool:

·
Registered
856 Posts
Love the blue! I'm getting mine day after Christmas!! Can't wait.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Ho Ho Ho MontanaFred! And welcome aboard! Man, all that anticipation! First you have Christmas Eve then the next night you have to wait 'till morning for your new Ridgeline. It's a good thing that good things come to thee who wait! You are in for a great ride.
Once again, welcome!

·
Registered
23 Posts
DRDK...welcome to ROC! I love the Retrax. I was thinking about getting the Honda Accesory Tonneau Cover, but am seriously considering the Retrax. What were the pros and cons considered when you finally decided to go with the Retrax?

Welcome again and nice truck! (Blue is my fav color but due to color limitations, I bought the green)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts