Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after of weeks on this site, I finally closed on a new RTL/RED. the only problem so far is that I don't get to drive it except late at night when my wife finally puts it in park! I may have to get another one!
roof rack/tow package/ mud guards. thanks to everyone's input I do appreciate it. Water leak...opps did I just say a bad word. I know many are tired of talking about it, but it does help those who are on this site prior to purchse. Makes us feel better.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new truck.

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations lowrider90. Welcome to the ROC family.
I'M GLAD YOU'RE HERE. :)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Welcome to our family, and sorry for the harsh response earlier. But I suggest a Honda Civic for your wife so you can drive the RL 24. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
congrats! in my little part of iowa there is only one other RL. everyone will stop and ask you how you like it. i just tell them once you drive one you'll have to have one. congrats again :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The local Honda dealer has suddenly been moving the ridges off the lot. I suspect he will not be making great deals anymore. Ive seen the red/black/billet and white here in town. I have red. but I would have gone with black just as easy.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Just don't park illegally at the Orleans Cardinals ball games. They got me last year. Good thing the game was free.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hey welcome aboard, and great color. Don't forget to vote (which I notice ladyridge didn't mention ;) ).

Post pictures of your vehicle, we all like to see them, maybe it is because people tend to only take pictures when they are new or clean so we can all remember what it was like the first week or so after we got our new truck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts