Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
TheRidgester said:
From the picture... it looks mostly white :)
Well..I can sure change that. Ridgena's trunk is loaded with Silver paint cans. ( waiting to get to Florida to visit zero );) :D

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
If you can afford a jet you can probably afford to have it painted any color you want.

And if you want Silver they would probably knock a couple grand off since all they have to do is polish the the aircraft aluminum or clear coat the primer. :D

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
iROC said:
Does anyone know if it's 4WD? :D
I sure hope no one ever has to find out suddenly. :eek:

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
LadyRidge said:
Well..I can sure change that. Ridgena's trunk is loaded with Silver paint cans. ( waiting to get to Florida to visit zero );) :D
Hey now!!:D :D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I can just imagine the MPG thread on this one! :eek:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Anyone complaining about mileage in a multi-million dollar airplane should be taken out back an flogged ;).

I still wish I could convince my wife she needs an airplane. Of course it isn't like we could afford one but the first step is always convincing her, after that it is just a matter of creative financing right? :D

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
captmiddy said:
I still wish I could convince my wife she needs an airplane. Of course it isn't like we could afford one but the first step is always convincing her, after that it is just a matter of creative financing right? :D
Go to this AMEX link and click on Thursday. Maybe if you get this it would help convince her. Plus how cool would you be if you took her somewhere via chartered jet on your Anniversary?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Zemog said:
Yea, but it goes faster than the 110 MPH that is about tops for the Ridgeline.:p
Hey Zemog, I'm still breaking in Minerva and she hasn't gone more than 60!
:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts