Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed Swampler has "MY RIDGE" personalized plates in Tennessee. We've got the same in California. I'm wondering how many more we might have amongst us. Any more of you out there??

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Dnick said:
I just noticed Swampler has "MY RIDGE" personalized plates in Tennessee. We've got the same in California. I'm wondering how many more we might have amongst us. Any more of you out there??
My "MY RIDGE" license plate avatar was generated on a website. I believe that is a circa 1964 license plate. I don't actually have a personalized plate on my Ridgeline.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bum-City. I think you should print one out anyway & put it on your truck just for Pics! Looks good on your posts anyway.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
What website is that for the plates? I have been on it before but I can't find it again.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Thanks, Doc.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Well, I just couldn't resist and have 'toyed' with the idea for some time.....I just ordered my "MYRIDGE" plate through (AZ) MVD. Should take about a month.

This is what it will look like....

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
meanmachine19 said:
Well, I just couldn't resist and have 'toyed' with the idea for some time.....I just ordered my "MYRIDGE" plate through (AZ) MVD. Should take about a month.

I'll post a pic when it's in! :D
Excellent MeanMachine . . . . now if we can just get some more of these boys & girls to step up, we'll be on our way to 50 states! We've got a little momentum . . . and at least some cyber musings via the simulation site.

I was surprised to find "My Ridge" was still available in California in September . . . but it was, so I'm guessing it's still available elsewhere as well. But maybe not for long :)

L

·
0 Posts
Dnick said:
Excellent MeanMachine . . . . now if we can just get some more of these boys & girls to step up, we'll be on our way to 50 states! We've got a little momentum . . . and at least some cyber musings via the simulation site.

I was surprised to find "My Ridge" was still available in California in September . . . but it was, so I'm guessing it's still available elsewhere as well. But maybe not for long :)
Well..Ridgeln and I are close. :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Only allowed 6 alpha-numerics in Maine so...

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
I just checked with www.oplates.com and 'MY RIDGE' is still available in Ohio. I'm thinking about a personalized plate, but I've got an even better idea (though I'm not sharing just yet so no one can beat me to it!! :) )

L

·
0 Posts
jaiden said:
I just checked with www.oplates.com and 'MY RIDGE' is still available in Ohio. I'm thinking about a personalized plate, but I've got an even better idea (though I'm not sharing just yet so no one can beat me to it!! :) )
:( :( :(

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
When I convince my wife she needs personalized plates then I can get some. She used to have Orbitee in CA, in fact she still has the plates but the car was mutilated just a few weeks after she got it. The funny thing is that guy who killed it is now a baseball player for the Yankee, so now she gets to boo him for two reasons ;) (actually I think he was traded last year but that won't stop her).

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Dnick said:

Now that would be awesome for an international meet, wouldn't it? See how many RL's states show up with 'MY RIDGE' as its true plate!!

I'm glad it was still available in Arizona as well, given the number of RL's I see on the road.

It's my little Christmas gift to myself (and my RL, of course) :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Who was the Yankee player?

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
I had to play around with it so I spelled out my nickname. here's a sample....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts