Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My names Mike, I'm 19 and live in Flagstaff, Arizona. I bought my Ridgeline RTS in July and I have been in love ever since. I usually get her something every month. So far I have installed a 4 piece billet grill, a sunroof, AEM brute force intake, Kicker Amp pumping 250rms watts to a 8in Kicker comp sub thats fitted in a custom down firing and ported box(the box costs more than the system). It might be an 8in but has the bass of a 12in(not kidding). I have Focals in all the doors. This set up sounds great. The stock sub is not enough. Don't get me wrong it was fine when I was unaware of how bad it sounds. Thanks again Car Tunes Plus!!!.
I would eventually like to get some 22in rims, black ones. I 'll probably wait til next summer. We get snow where I live. I also want to install a Retrax bed cover, supercharger when it comes out, a DVD monitor for the empty mp3 player slot and a couple TV's in the rear headrest, and maybe an xbox 360. If anyone can help me on finding some good prices on any of this stuff or have any opinion on what 22in black rims look the best let me know. Also let me know what u think.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
How about a picture of the sunroof? And what is that hanging out the back side of the center console? Other than that the box you put in the back looks like it fits right in. I am the type of person who thinks my Cambridge Soundworks computer speakers sound really good so I won't be upgrading the sound in my car but it is still nice to see what others have done.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts