Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

My side of the RL: Door panel basket holds maps to Central and Northen California. Center console (yeah, that counts as my side too :)) holds rope, CD's, electric shaver. Top center console holds business cards, some breath mints, and a pen.

Her side of the RL: Baskets above the glove compartment hold a hair clip, pair of clear (clear!) sunglasses, another hair clip, and some elastic (you got it) hair clips. Passenger side door panel holds a copy of Cosmo.

Cheers,
Tim

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
You shave while you're driving???

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Please stay out of Western Massachusetts. :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Shaving while driving is one of the lesser worries out here. Be careful if you ever come for a visit.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK really, I was just kidding. I only shave in the parking lot after I get to work, and rarely at that. The real reason I have an electric shaver in the compartment is because I brought it camping with me and I haven't taken it out yet. :p

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I don't let my wife or daughter in the RL. Every time I do it takes me a week to get all of their stuff out. :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
Then there's the backseat. I have 2 carseats, sippy cups, cheerios which infiltrate all areas of the truck. The kids seem to understand that daddy's truck is something a little more than just a car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts