Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went ahead and installed my own system to "The Crow". Placed 2 8" Subwoofers and and replaced all door speakers. Placed the subs under the rear seat as well as amps. Added some lights for effects lol.
Hope you guys enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
841 Posts
Looks awesome. I remember when the JL audio w7 got released. Paid a pretty penny back then for 2 12” The sounds was amazing. I could only imagen how awesome they sound in the truck.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Went ahead and installed my own system to "The Crow". Placed 2 8" Subwoofers and and replaced all door speakers. Placed the subs under the rear seat as well as amps. Added some lights for effects lol.
Hope you guys enjoy.
are you still able to raise the rear seat?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
are you still able to raise the rear seat?
Raise and lock it and lower and lock it in place as well. Took a little more time to cut n measure cut n measure but i got it. Had to lift the bottom seat mounting brackets a little bit. But all works perfectly fine.

Reactions: news2u

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm sure you no longer have the awful, harsh sounding "music" that the factory system has. Can you list what all you installed? Did you install separates up front or only door coaxials? Install looks great!! I am going a little old school with PPI PC425 and PC275, but still deciding on what speakers to use yet.

·
Registered
24 Posts
What's the total cubic ft^3 for the subs? Those are very short ports, but its a dual setup. I created a custom box for my Sundown 8" sub, but I don't have a ton of bass output. I downsized from a 10W6, but I wasn't expecting there to be so much output loss overall.

Also, I installed my amp and Lc6i behind the seat, as there was more than enough room for it and other small crap back there.

Very nice and glowy setup though. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts