Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Super nice ride. I need some help on getting about a 9" touch screen hooked up to a Mac Mini so I can use my GPS and Route 66 and my wife and watch a movie on a 900 mile trip.

Any help with the screen and hookups?

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Why is the camera on the front?
Real nice job on the triple sub. Which JL drivers did you use?
I didn't notice any amp pics.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the front camera is for parking, just in case i want to park up real close, i dont hit anything...but in actuality... it's more "ICE" then anything else. The amp, PPI 4100 is mounted on an amp rack above the spare tire, i'll post pics this weekend!

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
ICE? :)
PPI, nice choice. One of my favorites.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very nice. Could you give me some more info on the DVD screens in the headrests?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice " Can you match this Vehicle " but too much going on ,on and in the truck ! A lot of work and cash put into it but perhaps too much for my wallet and style.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Very nice, I also like the DVD headrest screens (thinking of it for my two kids....)

·
Registered
53 Posts
How did you get the video on the Nav system?

Where can I find out more details about doing that? I shoot video and it would be neat to sit in the truck and see what I shot on a bigger screen. :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks everyone! they used a Nav-tv converter w/ a 4 way video imput to play my dvd's/tv tuner, front camera, and navi. I still have a few extra imputs that I can add in for a video camera (in your case), ps2, etc. i love it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I love your sub enclosure. Does the back seat still come down over it?

What type of spacing exists between the speakers and the seat?

Can you give the dimensions of the sub encloser. It looks great and I'd like to recreate it.

How did you make the side panel that says "Ridgeline?".

Awesome job!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
milt96 said:
I love your sub enclosure. Does the back seat still come down over it?

What type of spacing exists between the speakers and the seat?

Can you give the dimensions of the sub encloser. It looks great and I'd like to recreate it.

How did you make the side panel that says "Ridgeline?".

Awesome job!
thanks milt96!
there's about 1/4 inch space between the bottom of the seat and top of the box and on the side where the rails come down, it' fits perfectly!!! I dont have the demensions but if you measure your back seat, you could get it that way.
The "Ridgeline" was done w/ 2 different layers of vinyl. We cut out the first layer w/ the letters then put another layer then push down on the cut part to make it come out.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts