Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again everybody! I was just curious if any of you were on www.myspace.com I have been on it and there are only two people there in the group for Ridgelines. No big deal or anything, just wondering if any of my ROC buddies were on myspace as well. You can find my profile at myspace.com/gpruchniewski

Take Care All,

Jerry "Ski"

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
That's not his fault, it's the myspace editor.

Parents, if your kids are into myspace (whose isn't?), do yourself and your family a favor and check their site out often. Once they allow collaboration, anything goes, whether your kid wrote it or not. I'm not talking about objectionable content, because they have filters for that. I'm talking about non-public information.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
swampler said:
Nope, never used it.

I checked out your website. Please don't take this the wrong way, but it very difficult to read with that background.

I know it is, I had a background other than what I have now and it was a little easier to read, I changed the background and never messed with the font.

·
Registered
668 Posts
gpruchniewski said:
Hello again everybody! I was just curious if any of you were on www.myspace.com I have been on it and there are only two people there in the group for Ridgelines. No big deal or anything, just wondering if any of my ROC buddies were on myspace as well. You can find my profile at myspace.com/gpruchniewski

Take Care All,

Jerry "Ski"

Stay away from myspace.com.

locally here the police have been urging everyone, especially those with kids to stay off the site. According to police, there have been many cases of children passing on personal info to sick adults trying lure them into inappropriate situations. all the schools have been trying to get the kids information that could potentially save their lives. Like any public forum, even this one, we don't know who is lurking and looking for trouble.

It just so happens that myspace.com is heavily used by school kids. not in my house anymore.

I thought you all should know.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
lowrider90 said:
Stay away from myspace.com.

locally here the police have been urging everyone, especially those with kids to stay off the site. According to police, there have been many cases of children passing on personal info to sick adults trying lure them into inappropriate situations. all the schools have been trying to get the kids information that could potentially save their lives. Like any public forum, even this one, we don't know who is lurking and looking for trouble.

It just so happens that myspace.com is heavily used by school kids. not in my house anymore.

I thought you all should know.
Thanks for the info... just added to blocked sites! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts