Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's have a roll call of any Gulf Coast ROCsters who are planning to drive up to Pigeon Forge for the Combined Regional Multi-Site National Meet (or whatever T Mac is calling it) in June. I am planning to go and will be making my room reservation tomorrow.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Let's have a roll call of any Gulf Coast ROCsters who are planning to drive up to Pigeon Forge for the Combined Regional Multi-Site National Meet (or whatever T Mac is calling it) in June. I am planning to go and will be making my room reservation tomorrow.
Good to see you on board!! Think we have a few more that have signed on. Waiting on some admins and mods to come help us out!!!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Great to see the Gulf Coast members coming. Look forward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
162 Posts
djeaux and 25 Year Honda Owner: Tony and I are looking forward to socializing with the ROC elite. I am scheduled for Rotator Cuff Sugurey on May 26th. I may have to call Tony to wash and wax my Ridge. That's what friends are for. Tony is waiting on word of new employment status. We look forward to meeting everyone.

Lex Luthor:D

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Looking forward to seeing everyone. My reservations made!!! Maybe Tony will wash my truck also!!;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts