Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I paid 2.89 for regular at Exxon in Auburn AL. Prices range from 2.89-3.29 for regular. Did you every wonder why some people spent 20-30 or 40 cents more per gallon of gas; when if they drove up the street they could pay less 40 Cents less (.40*20 gallons = 8 dollars).

Why does Chevron think they can charge more that anyone else. Is their gas really any better? Techron ...Smectron :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
We were paying $3.29 in Springfield Missouri for a day. After the Govenor called for a price gouging investigation, suddenly we are now paying $2.98. :mad:

·
Registered
14 Posts
$2.99 - $3.29 here in Southern Maryland! My wife said it was close to $5.00 in Washington D.C.! :eek:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cost me 67 dollars to fill up this weekend on a road trip... 3.47 a gallon just off I-95. I didnt want to get too close to pushing though... It only hurts for a minute.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Went down to $2.93 at Murphy Oil (Walmart station) here in Bentonville

$2.94 at conoco
$2.99 at shell

highest price I saw was $3.49

·
Registered
112 Posts
In Southern New Jersey, I paid $2.479 last Saturday. On Sunday I left for Hawaii. when I returned the next Friday the same station was $3.199 and went as high as $3.499.

There appears to be a significant amount of price gouging going on. Some stations were changing prices 3 times in one day.

·
Registered
774 Posts
It appears to have peaked @ $3.27 in Central Virginia (at least at the station I pass every morning). It had come down to $3.19 this morning.

·
Registered
383 Posts
$111.4 (one canadian dollar and 11.4 pennies) !!

Of course that is for a litre of petrol...
What's the conversion again, multiply by something, carry the one, divide by something....

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I think it was $3.09 around here this weekend. I don't know, I am driving my Hybrid without AC until prices come down a little. I got just short of 600 miles on the last tank for my Hybrid (13.3 Gallon Tank, pumped in 12 Gallons). I should be able to make it 2 more weeks without fuel. Not that I mind so much, I am one of those who wouldn't mind seeing gas go up to $4.00 per gallon as long as it didn't impact heating oil. I just feel that with prices at $4.00 more people would be inclined to push for alternative fuel vehicles and hybrid technology.

The highest I have seen in this area is $3.85 from one station that has always had the highest gas prices in the area, I sort of use this station to gage how bad the prices can really be. My wife said she saw $3.99 somewhere for regular unleaded, but it may have been on TV that she saw it since she was watching so much of the hurricane coverage.

·
Registered
626 Posts
captmiddy said:
I am one of those who wouldn't mind seeing gas go up to $4.00 per gallon as long as it didn't impact heating oil. I just feel that with prices at $4.00 more people would be inclined to push for alternative fuel vehicles and hybrid technology.
Me too. :D

If I were president, gas would be $5/gallon.

Of course, if I were president, I probably wouldn't be president for very long... ;)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
flymuck said:
Me too. :D

If I were president, gas would be $5/gallon.

Of course, if I were president, I probably wouldn't be president for very long... ;)
You know the hardest thing I have with you is that every time I see where you live, I can't get past thinking about that girl on Boy Meets World :eek: .

Anyway, yea I wouldn't last long either, I would do unpopular things for the right reasons but that wouldn't mean anything, they would still be unpopular things.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
In southern middle Tennessee prices holding at $2.999. Things should get some better as Yahoo news says that crude down to about $66 a barrel today.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Paid 3.15 for regular at Wawa in Toms River NJ an hour ago.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts