Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does any one have, or more to the point, will anyone please scan the pages out of the owners mannual with instructions on the Nav/Audio.

My truck came without one and it will be Tuesday before I can get my hands on the manual, long weekend up here this weekend, and I am DYING to play with the unit...um....you know what I mean.

If there is anyone willing to e-mail me PDF's it would be greatly appreciated and it would really make my weekend.

PM me and I'll give oyu my e-mail address

john
Toronto

·
Registered
167 Posts
what side of TO are you living .....??

I'm just of the 404 near Aurora.

Your welcome to come borrow my Nav manual for the weekend. It has its own sep manual and probably way more than anyone would ever want to scan.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yikes! Did not know it was that large a document. You are right, no one is going to want to scan that.

I'm actually on the west side of the city in Mississauga.

Thanks for the offer, but I will pine away and wait unitl I get it next week. Presumably I can't screw it up to badly.

Take it easy.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Just get out there and play. If you run into a specific question, I could look it up for you. I'm keeping my book right here by the computer for now so I can study it in spare minutes, but most of what I've done on the NAV has been just poking around on screen.

I do have a frustration if anyone knows the quick way to do this: Once you add someone to your address book and press done, it's very hard for me to find a way to get back into the edit screen. I happened on it once and can't remember how I got there. Yes, I've read the instructions for this, but until I do it a few times, it's not going to stick.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Truckin' said:
If you run into a specific question, I could look it up for you. I'm keeping my book right here by the computer for now so I can study it in spare minutes, but most of what I've done on the NAV has been just poking around on screen
You're right of course, using it is best way to learn it. Really I'm looking for good bathroom reading I guess.

Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on it.

Have a Happy May two-four!

·
Registered
5 Posts
HI John

Just picked up an 07 with Nav and no instructions. Did you ever get some ?? Where can I find instructions on how to program it.

Thanks

Pete

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts