Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to dealer today complaining that the ENT joy stick did not illuminate when I turned on the head lights. The service rep pointed out that the 4 marks surrounding the joy stick did illuminate and then stated that the ENT was not intended to illuminate. Is he right?

I told him that I would go to the forum and ask others -- he did not have a Nav Ridgeline on his lot to check.

Does your ENT on the joy stick illuminate???

·
Registered
626 Posts
Don't believe mine does, no. I will double-check just to be sure, but I'm pretty certain mine has no light.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I don't think so either. I'll pay attention next time we drive after dark.

Wizard, I see you've been an owner for a long time but have rarely posted. I'm curious about that, as I just went through our entire membership list tonight and saw that there are many who have never posted after registering, or who have only posted a couple of times. I hope you'll speak up more often and let us know what happens with your Ridge.

Your post in March indicated you were getting a new NAV unit. Did that work out for you? Have you had any other issues with NAV since, besides this one?

We'd love to give you a proper welcome, so swing by the following link and introduce yourself:

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2743

·
Registered
479 Posts
The center of the joystick does not light up. Here's 2 pics of mine, sorry about it being a little blurry. Very slow shutter speed, and I was in a hurry.

fins

Attachments

L

·
0 Posts
fins2theright said:
The center of the joystick does not light up. Here's 2 pics of mine, sorry about it being a little blurry. Very slow shutter speed, and I was in a hurry.

fins
My joy stick does not light either.

Pretty funny fins!!! Blurry picture and "Double Vision" on the radio. Cute!! :p You sure timed that one right. :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
ladyridge said:
My joy stick does not light either.

Pretty funny fins!!! Blurry picture and "Double Vision" on the radio. Cute!! :p You sure timed that one right. :)
Cute.....yeah, that's what I was aiming for. Are you feeling better? I thought someone said you were under the weather?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the replies. But . . . are you sure that your alwayslit up?
Just kidding. Thanks again.

·
Registered
774 Posts
It dosen't light up. At least on my wife's pilot:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts