Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple questions.....do you have to pay monthly fees to run your nav systems....:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,851 Posts
No. Although I don't have navi in my RL, my friend does. We do have it in our Ody. You can buy an updated disc annually with the latest info. I think it runs somewhere between 75-90 $$$.
 

·
Green With Envy Moderator
Joined
·
2,346 Posts
I have the Navi system oin both my '05 Ody and my Ridgeline and there are no monthly fees.

I have not bought the updated DVD for either vehicle. I am going to wait until the next update. I figure that every other update would be the least that I would unless some new and amazing feature is unlocked in a particular update in the future.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,074 Posts
meanmachine19 said:
No. Although I don't have navi in my RL, my friend does. We do have it in our Ody. You can buy an updated disc annually with the latest info. I think it runs somewhere between 75-90 $$$.
The Navigation DVD for all Hondas is $183. Not sure about the release frequency, but it's at least once a year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,851 Posts
Lingered_I said:
The Navigation DVD for all Hondas is $183. Not sure about the release frequency, but it's at least once a year.
Thanks for the correction Lingered....we haven't bought the latest disc for our Navi yet and at that price....:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,982 Posts
Holy Crap.....$183 for the latest and greatest Navi DVD?!? That's a lot. With our Pacifica, they gave us the first year's upgrade at no charge and then it was $45 after that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,292 Posts
Before you buy the update I strongly suggest checking to see what has been updated on the DVD.

Here is the link https://iweb.alpine-usa.com/Hondadvdsales/naviorder.php

We almost bought an update for my wifes Acura TL but when I found out they hadn't updated any of the areas we typically drove I was able to cancel my order.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,025 Posts
mayfielh said:
Before you buy the update I strongly suggest checking to see what has been updated on the DVD.

Here is the link https://iweb.alpine-usa.com/Hondadvdsales/naviorder.php

We almost bought an update for my wifes Acura TL but when I found out they hadn't updated any of the areas we typically drove I was able to cancel my order.
Thanks for the link mayfielh! I'll wait till they add more features :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,292 Posts
Now you can buy more accessories with that $185 you just saved. :D Or even better donate some (or all) of it to Toys for Tots.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top