Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't seen any posts that designate where the North Carolina Ridgeliners are. I'm in Whiteville, down in the SE corner of the state. Where are you located in our beautiful state??
Tom

·
Registered
78 Posts
I assume I don't qualify as an NC owner, but what the heck. I work in Charlotte and live just across the border in Fort Mill, SC. I am just 5 miles over the border.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
OK Carolina guys, when are we going to have a meet on the BRPkwy?? JJ and I have tried several times with no luck. Looks like we have a few more that may be interested. :cool:

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK Carolina guys, when are we going to have a meet on the BRPkwy?? JJ and I have tried several times with no luck. Looks like we have a few more that may be interested. :cool:
Hmmm....I'm 5 hours away from the Blue Ridge Parkway, but I'll be in that area in early May and late May. Anybody gonna be there then??? "Ridges on the Blue Ridge." That'd be cool. :cool:
Tom

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Hmmm....I'm 5 hours away from the Blue Ridge Parkway, but I'll be in that area in early May and late May. Anybody gonna be there then??? "Ridges on the Blue Ridge." That'd be cool. :cool:
Tom
I will be there sometime this spring!! Love the area!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Tom
Let me know when exactly and we can set up a meeting place and I will meet you there and maybe some others will show up too! Someone just has to say WHEN and maybe we will be surprised how many show up!

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Let me know when exactly and we can set up a meeting place and I will meet you there and maybe some others will show up too! Someone just has to say WHEN and maybe we will be surprised how many show up!
Pisgah Inn is open!! They have gone up on their rates (like every thing else), now $103 per night plus NC tax. Maryville, TN is good also as it provides access to Smokies, Cades Cove, Fontana, Dragon, and Cherohala Skyway. Problems with crowds on weekends!!!

·
Registered
718 Posts
I am in Kernersville, middle of the Triad.

I think is have seen Greyhoud's RL. I assume you have a Greyhound sticker on your back window.
CD

·
Registered
718 Posts
Pisgah Inn is open!! They have gone up on their rates (like every thing else), now $103 per night plus NC tax. Maryville, TN is good also as it provides access to Smokies, Cades Cove, Fontana, Dragon, and Cherohala Skyway. Problems with crowds on weekends!!!
I would like to attend a mini-meet on the BRP, just depends on when it happens. I have to run it by the planner/scheduler (my wife).

CD

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Tom
How about 2 Blue Ridges on the Blue Ridge!!!:cool:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 145 Posts