Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I decided to start a thread need some help/ tips...

First off i was looking at the USA Spec PA15-Hon2 and it looks great but i was curious if its worth the money and the trouble...

I have a FM transmitter for my ipod i mean it works but its not that loud cause it has to be played using an FM station so it kinda sucks... i dont know if the direct input for the ipod will make a differnece that is worth about 140 bucks...

Also i just bought the truxxx lift kit.. im def excited about it but i worried about the install... sadly i dont have a garage to work on it myself which means im probably going to have to pay someone to install it.. does anyone know how much that would cost? Also i was thinking of having to take it down to tj and have it installed there for cheap. i have a buddy down there who owns a shop but im not sure if i wanna use it becuase the kit is such a big deal...

All inputs and comments are welcome

So thanks for all the help guys and hope everyone enjoyed the holidays

-Hanley

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
I don't think you need 3 threads about the same exact thing for one. The usa spec seems to be a real good and solid unit with very few people unhappy with it. Its 10 times better than the transmitter you are using now by far. The lift kit isn't that hard of an install, but does take some time and experience in working on cars to do so. Its not for a first timer. So having a shop do mine was going to cost 300. I believe that included alignment which has to be done.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts