Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody.
Got a problem with my 2010 Ridgeline, the vent just to the right of the steering wheel, the clip that moves the lovers up and down popped off. Now I have a plastic part that looks a little like a tuning fork. I have tried a number of ways to put it back on but to no avail.

If I need to pull off the instrument panel, maybe a tip on how to do this will help.

Note, this vent is not one of the two vents on the passenger side.

· Registered
19 Posts
Not exactly sure if taking the dash panel off will allow you to get to it or not (haven't tried) but the panel just "pops" off. Feel along the bottom edge of the panel down under the headlight knob for a little notch, once found, slip a wide flathead screwdriver or knife blade in and pry it off. Repeat all around and the panel is removed aside from all the electrical plugs. Lowering the steering wheel as far as it will go will also help you maneuver the panel a little bit

· Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,815 Posts
Hey everybody.
Got a problem with my 2010 Ridgeline, the vent just to the right of the steering wheel, the clip that moves the lovers up and down popped off. Now I have a plastic part that looks a little like a tuning fork. I have tried a number of ways to put it back on but to no avail.

If I need to pull off the instrument panel, maybe a tip on how to do this will help.

Note, this vent is not one of the two vents on the passenger side.
If you fix it take some pics for others. Here are some for the back vent, hope it helps...
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=792&highlight=vise+grips+allen+wrench

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.