Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what's going on or how to fix this issue. Note that it's happening with both keys:

1. Neither key will unlock the drivers door or any other door when I hit the unlock button.
2. If I unlock the drivers door with the actual key, and then hit the unlock button, the other three doors will unlock.
3. The key fob will lock all doors except the drivers door. It needs to be locked with the key.
4. The red security light in the drivers door does blink when the door is locked with the key.

So, it seems that the drivers door lock is not responding to the remotes, though the other three are. Any recommendations on how to fix?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,332 Posts
Not sure what's going on or how to fix this issue. Note that it's happening with both keys:

1. Neither key will unlock the drivers door or any other door when I hit the unlock button.
2. If I unlock the drivers door with the actual key, and then hit the unlock button, the other three doors will unlock.
3. The key fob will lock all doors except the drivers door. It needs to be locked with the key.
4. The red security light in the drivers door does blink when the door is locked with the key.

So, it seems that the drivers door lock is not responding to the remotes, though the other three are. Any recommendations on how to fix?
Thanks.
What model year is this? If 2006 you have a specific issue unrelated to other model years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts