I know this is a Trader forum for the Ridgeline, but this sale is so I can get my Ridgeline So I apologize ahead of time, and if a mod wishs to delete it, please understand, no hard feelings. Thanks.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED!!??Luder62678R1 said:I know this is a Trader forum for the Ridgeline, but this sale is so I can get my Ridgeline So I apologize ahead of time, and if a mod wishs to delete it, please understand, no hard feelings. Thanks.
Yeah, I tried that route once already, they offered me 6500. HA which is slightly less than what I owe on it. The worst part was when they took it out on the test drive, I could hear them beating on it, and having a grand ole time, both came back with smiles on their faces, but then offered me that. Crazy.ladyridge said:WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED!!??
Have you tried a dealership?? Some love to get these gems.
flymuck said:Did you advertise it on cars.com? That's how I sold my Accord wagon -- it took a few weeks, but then the right buyer came along and gave me my asking price (another person wanted to short me about $500). Then after I found a buyer, I got 5 more inquiries about the car!!
Make sure you post the link to your site in your ad on cars.com -- I think that really helped to get people excited about my wagon.
RidgeOwner3 said:Damn, that is a nice car! I sold my '98 Civic HX, 100K miles, 6 months ago for $6500 to a private party. I would think you should be able to get plenty more than that! Good luck!
Yeah, I tried that route, and it came up a little short of what I could afford to let her go for. I'm talking with a few individuals that may be interested, I just hope this comes through before the end of this month so I can still take advantage of the manufacture to dealer incentive.jays0n said:I just sold my wife's 2001 Hyundai Elantra on Ebay, got almost 2k more than the dealer was going to give us and it sold 'buy it now' in less than 2 days! I would hit ebay with it and see what happens, make sure and use a reserve though.
Luder you're in better shape and have lots more disapline than I.Luder62678R1 said:Yeah, thats what I'm doing, just being patient. I know what the car's worth, and it's in great shape that someone will be willing to pay the 13K. I've got a couple of potential buyers, but nobody has "shown me the money". If at least, I'll hold onto it until spring, when I've had the chance to make a couple more payments, and try again. One potential buyer is supposedly waiting to hear from his bank to get approval. He should be calling me after work today, wish me luck