Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Salutations fellow ridgeline owners! This is my very first post in ROC and I just wanted to say hey to everyone and share an awesome but sad experience with you all. I got my 2013 Ridgeline sport about 4 months ago and have been staying at my Dad's house for the past 4 months. I live in Madison, Mississippi and have seen about 5 ridgelines in my town total. needless to say, I felt pretty awesome driving such a rare and unique vehicle .Today I was going to my mothers house Where I will stay for the summer until I go to college and guess what I see as I park in the driveway!!! for those of you who may not be able to view the image properly due to my posting error or the fact that it had to be resized and you can not zoom in, it is a picture of my black ridgeline sport and right across the street is my neighbors black ridgeline sport!! it's kind of a downer but at the same time really awesome that my neighbor has a ridgeline too! I'll proabobly talk to him in the near future and see if he would be interested in Joining our form

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Welcome to the ROC from a fellow Mississippian, look me up if you are ever in the Oxford area!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Looks like your neighbor liked your truck so much, he/she got one just like it, even down to the color.

Perhaps you started a new trend in the neighborhood.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Another member, thats great, welcome. Time to sell the wheels and change it up be different, make him jealous. Or you could park in his driveway one night any really make him think.:act030:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Haha thank you all for the warm welcome, Glad to be here! Coolbob I'll definitely look you up when it gets closer to football season, I'll be up that way frequently to chill in the grove and watch an ole miss game . haha maybe so rich! I'd like to think that's what happened XD

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOOOOOOOOW! Northern you are ridiculous! Haha that really would be hilarious.
That's a really nice looking RL Donny ..... Really makes me wonder if I should have gotten a white RL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts