Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 1 of 7 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,
not sure what exactly this is called, have seen it described as "under car lights" on Amazon but couldn't find much doing a search here. Does anyone know of a cheap option for this? (one color, always lit (not blink to music, etc., independent power switch AND easy to install)? Thank you.
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.