Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found some really cool nerf bars that would
look good on a silver RTL, Im thinking chrome maybe ?

Price and where to go would be a great help.

Thanks

Baja

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Try http://www.ronusa.com/. I purchased my brush guard from them. I believe they have nerf bars for the Ridgeline.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We have installed a few sets made by Luverne, SST nerf bars in chrome but I dont care for the fit or install much myself, we are looking for a new source.
If you want to drop by I have a set in stock and a set on a unit on display, you can take a look at them and see what you think.

·
Registered
121 Posts
The Truck Accessory Guy has nerf bars on eBay every week for $239 plus shipping. I don't have any idea how well they fit or the quality. I was planning to go with ronusa to get the brush gaurd and nerf bars at the same time to save on shipping. I'm waiting until I finish getting all my other accessories installed. So far I've done, rear mud gaurds, roof rack and drawtite trailer hitch and wiring.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I really will think twice about protection bars after somebody brought up the fact of the chances that it screws up the safety features.

·
Registered
121 Posts
maybearidge said:
I really will think twice about protection bars after somebody brought up the fact of the chances that it screws up the safety features.
I think they where referring to skid plates not nerf bars or did I miss something?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Texas Harley yes I would like to come by and check those out,
send me a PM with your store location ect and I will give you
a shout.

Thanks

BAJA

·
Registered
491 Posts
ROColorado-

at some point somebody mentionted that brush guards would slow or stop the activation of air bags....makes sense to me-but I never thought about it until now.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Following the lead of some other people here, I bought some black Nerf bars from truckxcessory.com -- made by Aries. My husband installed them this morning with virtually no problems, and I think they look great. I like the way they go with the black mud guards on front and back, and the rest of the black trim on the truck. I thought I might have to get used to using them, but I'm just short enough that I was having to slide off my seat and down until my feet touched ground -- the bars eliminate that problem completely.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I got some of those too. Did yours come with end-caps? Mine didn't so I'm wondering about the winter when they'll pick up snow and salt.
Our's didn't come with end-caps, either. We wonder how much, if any, muck will collect in them. We won't have to deal with much snow or salt, but we will get mud in them.

Do most Nerf bars come with end-caps?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm very happy with the Aries side steps.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Could you post the Aries part number and where you purchased it? I've tried at a couple of websites and they say they don't list any applications for us. I even called a couple of places with the same answer. I explained that I saw your truck on the internet but they still couldn't pull up anything.

·
Registered
265 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts