Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

New 2012 VP Owner East Coast 506

2859 Views 23 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  GhostYK1
Hello all,

Name is Mark. I am new to the Ridgeline but not new to Honda's.

Looking forward to meeting other Ridgeline owners and finding out the ins and outs of this vehicle. Every vehicle that I have owned. I have joined a vehicle specific forum. So I figured, why would this one be any different.

I have only owned the truck for 4 days and I have already torn the stock air box out and installed a "Hot Air" Intake.... :wink: I realize that the stock intake works rather well as a "Cold Air" Intake. However, being a lover of how a nicely tuned naturally aspirated Honda engine induction sounds. I knew that the stock air box & resonator had to go.

Exhaust is on order.
See less See more
1 - 4 of 24 Posts
Welcome to the ROC,

Congratulations on your new vehicle,

With Pictures No less, at least you know about the "improvement" from your CAI, be careful to to over oil it with the additional sensor "MAF" if your doing the exhaust, have you seen any of the threads on the J-pipe installs and resonator delete? Use the VB search and you should find both.

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride...
Ghost,

Not sure if you've seen the posts by Jason Burtman of Burtman Industries, but he's been a supporter of the G1 Ridgeline and the ROC for quite a while. You may want to check out his posts on the Gibson Exhaust sale and other items he's got available.

Carsmak

EDIT: Just realized you have the Borla Exhaust, but you may want to check out Jason's offerings
Reactions: 1
There are Ghost, but they just don't have much to say, was a different place say 2 years ago...
Reactions: 1
1 - 4 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.