Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Sharp truck, black looks so good when it is clean.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Congratulations! Thanks for posting pictures.

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the ROC, nice looking truck!

·
Administrator
16,053 Posts
That exhaust tip looks just plain stupid - I'd be so embarrassed. I'll let the Transformers hitch plug slide. Otherwise, it looks exactly like mine except for the roof rack (which I would have no use for) and the side steps. Welcome to the club. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That exhaust tip looks just plain stupid - I'd be so embarrassed. I'll let the Transformers hitch plug slide. Otherwise, it looks exactly like mine except for the roof rack (which I would have no use for) and the side steps. Welcome to the club. :)
thanks for letting my hitch cover slide very considerate. no need to feel embarassed about anything, oh wait you had a ford probe and other american cars lol. oh well no one is perfect, thanks for the welcome bud!:act024:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Very sharp looking........welcome:act035:

·
Registered
781 Posts
thanks for letting my hitch cover slide very considerate. no need to feel embarassed about anything, oh wait you had a ford probe and other american cars lol. oh well no one is perfect, thanks for the welcome bud!:act024:
Nice response! I don't know why he felt the need to dis ya! That's unusual on this forum! :act018:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome & congrats? Did they forget to trim down your exhaust pipe?
thank you. it was a bolt on tip, it is a bit longer than i wanted. saw someone else that had a 10" also on this forum so i figured it was safe but will be looking to get something shorter.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts