Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, wanted to share with you my 2017 Honda Ridgeline Project. I owned this truck since 2018 40,000 miles, decided it was time for a new look. So far my changes have been

GSWF Satin Military Olive PPF
XPEL Prime XR Plus Tint
Traxxda 2" inch lift all around
TSW Chrono wheels
Falken Wildpeak tires 265/60R18
Chrome delete still not finish

Wanted to add a a exhaust system, and some racks. Any recommendations?
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2018 RTL-T
560 Posts
Looking good! For an exhaust, you might want to consider Goodwin racing. They are a vendor on here and have created a dual exhaust (I think cat back) for the earlier models that didn’t come with duals. If you search on Goodwin racing you can many threads on here for their exhaust. Here is one.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-T 265/60R18 Kumho AT52 tires
39 Posts
Love this look, want to do something similar to my 2019. Finally someone else thinks like me lol

·
Registered
21 Platinum White Sport
357 Posts
Looks fantastic- my only thought would be to wrap or plasti dip the front badge.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looking good! For an exhaust, you might want to consider Goodwin racing. They are a vendor on here and have created a dual exhaust (I think cat back) for the earlier models that didn’t come with duals. If you search on Goodwin racing you can many threads on here for their exhaust. Here is one.
Thanks will look into it!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a question for anyone who has wrapped your whole truck.
What happens when the wrap shows age or starts to unstick in places? Or a door ding that causes a small tear?
Do you pull it all off and start over or is there a way to repair the wrap where it won't show a seam, cut line, etc?

·
Registered
2017 RTL AWD Silver/Black
16 Posts
Hi, wanted to share with you my 2017 Honda Ridgeline Project. I owned this truck since 2018 40,000 miles, decided it was time for a new look. So far my changes have been

GSWF Satin Military Olive PPF
XPEL Prime XR Plus Tint
Traxxda 2" inch lift all around
TSW Chrono wheels
Falken Wildpeak tires 265/60R18
Chrome delete still not finish
Looks great! Like the color!

·
Registered
13 Posts
That wrap looks killer! Great color to set it apart from all others! Nice job! I want an exhaust on mine that is reminiscent of the fox body Mustangs....long chrome pipes that sit just under the body line so they stretch out to the rear end. Might require straight piping...??? Anyway, let us know what you come up with!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I have a question for anyone who has wrapped your whole truck.
What happens when the wrap shows age or starts to unstick in places? Or a door ding that causes a small tear?
Do you pull it all off and start over or is there a way to repair the wrap where it won't show a seam, cut line, etc?
I was wondering the same

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks great! Same wheels I've been looking at for weeks except silver mirror finish and in 17x8. Just got my 265/65r 17 tires today! I was looking at the Traxda 2" F&R lift as well. :cool:(y)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts