Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined this forum when I was starting my search. Wow, that search was somewhat exhausting. I was lucky to find what I wanted in my preferred color combo just a short distance away. We picked it up about a month ago.

I've owned many Honda's over the years. My previous car was a 2007 Honda Element which my son now has. It was 14 years old but only 120K miles. It should serve him a long time.

I'm hoping to get a lot of usage out of the new RL. The wife and I have been wanting one for quite a while and finally made it happen.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Obsidian Blue RTL
288 Posts
Congratulations on the new RL. Glad you were able to make your wishes come true in this market.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
17 Posts
Nice and congrats! Man I got the 2021 RTL-E black and now slightly regret not waiting out on the white, silver or gray after seeing rain spots every day for the past weeks (I live in Seattle) lol. Then again finding one not selling over MRSP is hard enough.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My first Honda all so long ago was White. It kinda set the stage. Over they years only had one Gray Honda with the rest all being white. I find it so easy to care for.

However, Black looks so sharp when it's clean.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts