Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Black on black looks good. Just the texture change is enough. Dark gray would be the lightest I鈥檇 go with any graphic on black to keep it simple and not too overt.

Premium Member
As far as aesthetics is concerned, I kind of like it. But, there is a part of me that always wonders when people want to express their patriotism by inappropriately displaying the flag. In my opinion, the Flag Code is a direct violation of the First Amendment but is not such a bad idea and has no enforcement provision.

Premium Member
As far as aesthetics is concerned, I kind of like it. But, there is a part of me that always wonders when people want to express their patriotism by inappropriately displaying the flag. In my opinion, the Flag Code is a direct violation of the First Amendment but is not such a bad idea and has no enforcement provision.

In that case I think just about every American is guilty of disrespecting the flag, if you want to go by the code!

4 U.S. Code 搂鈥8. Respect for flag said:
(d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker鈥檚 desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.
Just saying..... 馃ぃ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts