Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there !

I'm a new Ridgeline owner, and just LOVIN my Rocky Ridge. Yep, named him. Sad and pathetic huh ? :)

I've had Rocky now for ALMOST a month. I traded my 2001 Odyssey in for him in anticipation of moving from Florida to Colorado next month. Our entire family is devoted to Hondas, we've even bought 7 of em from the SAME salesman in a span of 12 years.

I have never been as enthusiastic about my vehicles as I am about this guy Rocky. He sure feels great on the road, and I can't wait to break him in @ 9,000 feet above sea level where I'm moving.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say it's great to be here.

Lisa

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to the ROC.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hi Lisa!

Welcome to the ROC!

You should be sure and vote on two areas: One is color of your vehicle, the other is gender! There are several of us women on here, but we are still outnumbered.

Gotta stick together!

Kellie

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Merry Christmas! Welcome To The ROC! May you enjoy the ride as much as we all do! :)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
There are several of us women on here, but we are still outnumbered.
But it's the quality not the quantity that we appreciate. Welcome, Lisa. You're in good company. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, thanks for the quick and warm welcome ! Ridgeline owners ROCK on the ROC ! ;)

I'll be sure to find the poll on my truck color and gender. For the immediate time being, Rocky's WHITE (Colorado's favorite color) and I'm female.

I love reading up on the various experiences you've all had with your trucks. Honda sure came up with a winner here. Would LOVE to meet up with fellow Ridgies after I move to Colorado. Do you have get togethers all over the country ?

Thanks again

Lisa & her Rocky

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
RockyRidge said:
Would LOVE to meet up with fellow Ridgies after I move to Colorado. Do you have get togethers all over the country ?
We actually just started doing them. We have a few things in the fire right now. Go Here. This should help!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TheRidgester said:
Welcome to ROC... You picked the best color ! White rocks;)
Thanks ! I think so. It seems to be the favorite color in Colorado trucks, judging from our trip out there this last fall. That's when we fell in love with this place that we're moving to. It's been 25 years since I have driven in snowy conditions, been living in Florida where the worst road conditions are drizzles on a hot summer day (where it's just enough to raise the oil in the roads, but not wash it away).

Sure, it'll show all the dirt and sludge, but doesn't EVERY color do that ? If you drive on muddy roads, your truck will be muddy, no matter what color.

But I especially like the contrast of the white with the black roofrack and running boards. Gives it a classy look. I'm sure I'll be adding other accessories as my wallet allows but for now I really love the look, feel, and handling of my Rocky Ridgeline.

I opted out of the bed cover (1800.00) because I preferred the open bed. Now I'm wondering if that was a mistake ? But given that I've got PLENTY of trunk space, I don't think it matters much. How bad is it for you who live in snowy regions when that bed gets filled with snow ?

Lisa

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Good morning Lisa and welcome to the family. There are a lot of like minded folks here on the ROC. Glad you could join us... Happy Trails.:p

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome Lisa, enjoy your new ride. BTW are you anywhere near Copper mtn ?
I'm headed there in early Feb for a meeting ( ski ).

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome Lisa.... nuttin like a woman in a pick-up truck..:D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Hey, from another of the women on the ROC. I'm guessing you're headed to the Coopper Mountain/Dillon area too from that elevation. Are we correct? That's going to be a huge change from Florida. It's a gorgeous state.

Enjoy your truck and be sure to tell us all about it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Welcome, Lisa! I hope you enjoy your Ridge as much as we do!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome RockyRidge.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome RockyRidge! I am sure you will have more pictures to share as soon as you start cruising around with it ;).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts