Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I know some of you were interested in this.
I just saw a new billet grill pictured on an ebay site available for the Ridgeline it is Item number: 7967422552 all aluminum and reasonably priced at a Buy it Now price for $154. :)

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
there are only a few places that chrome looks good, on a bike, classic cars, and in toys. Too much chrome to me makes things look weird or trying to hard to flash or get someone's attention. I would rather have the original screen or something blacked out or the second option for honda grill.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well, that's what makes this country go 'round. There's lots of room for lots of styles. Just being able to sit here on our home computers discussing the merits of what to change on a brand new 36k truck is a good place to be don't Y'all think? Most don't get the chance to ponder such mysteries of the cosmos..

I just got my billet grill and will install asap. I agree with too much bling. My truck is black, but I will not be adding the chrome bumper covers. Just knowing they are basically a plastic piece with sticky tape on them had me turned off. I mean, it's a "bumper". Hello? What if you "bumped" something?? LOL

So a billet grill, some chrome rims.....just right in my book. Somebody else? Who knows? There will be a Ridgeline in hot pink primer running around, somewhere, as soon as the money is saved up for that "cool" paint job they always dreamed of.

To each their own.
You should see the chrome on my Harley......LOL ;) Lotsa bling Baby!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts