1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Jason you list the PIAA SilverStar headlight replacement bulbs. Do you also have the replacement for the fogs?

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mayfielh said:
Jason you list the PIAA SilverStar headlight replacement bulbs. Do you also have the replacement for the fogs?
Nothing for fogs. With just doing the heads, it will make it look even more like you have "HID's" due to the contrast to your other lights, hehe.

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some added products.

Some things that set the dash kits apart:

Most kits being sold are not real wood. Most kits are advertised with a synth wood price and will show a lower price, until you hit the drop box to see the real wood prices. We have both, and you can see pictures of both.

The real wood has a very "deep" 3D look to it, aka, Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW. Synthetic wood is a "photograph" of real wood, so, in person, it won't have quite the effect real wood can have. This is not a bad thing, and again, we have many pictures to show the colors.

The edges are tapered where the clear coat ends, and are cut perfectly straight on the edges. I've persoanlly seen many kits that aren't cut straight and they just don't spend the time to do it right. The adhesive backing is also tucked in behind the pieces so dust/dirt won't collect on the edges. Not many, if any do this!

If anyone has any more questions, check out "Testimonials" section on the website:

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/testimonials.php

A lot of owners have posted reviews that may help others. I also stand behind my product 100% if you would happen to have a problem.

Installed pictures of materials:

Many more pics on the site.

www.burtmanindustries.com

Use "Search by Vehicle" to find products.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hey Jason, Will you be selling the stainless steel wire mesh grill like the one on ebay? Also do you have any plans to market the Silver Titanium Fiber dash kit for the Ridgeline? Thanks.

Ron

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5S Dude said:
Hey Jason, Will you be selling the stainless steel wire mesh grill like the one on ebay? Also do you have any plans to market the Silver Titanium Fiber dash kit for the Ridgeline? Thanks.

Ron
Not sure on that... YES on the dash kit. It's avail in this color. I tend not to have items added to the site that I don't have pictures of, but yes, I can do it.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Jason B said:
Not sure on that... YES on the dash kit. It's avail in this color. I tend not to have items added to the site that I don't have pictures of, but yes, I can do it.

Is it the thick type that has a little substance or the decal or sticker type that is really thin? I'm ready to buy if it's the "Right one" I can trim it to work with the OEM Silver dash cover. Thanks buddy!!

Ron

·
Registered
190 Posts
Is there any distributors for Burtman in Canada?

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Q1000 said:
Is there any distributors for Burtman in Canada?
I can ship to Canada. Feel free to email me with any questions on what you were looking for.

·
Premium Member
16,728 Posts
DCOKER said:
Jason: How difficult of an install is the Westin Bull Bar? Is bumper removal required? Thanks
Can the Westin Bull Bar be installed with the (honda installed) chrome bumper applique installed already? I guess the question is clearance.

If you are unsure as to the chrome applique, see my signature and click on the cardomain link for photos

thanks!
keith

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I do not foresee any installation problems. The chrome trim on your
vehicle package shouldn't effect the fitment of the Bull Bar. The brackets
bring out the BB out just enough to clear...This has not been verified
but I am 99% certain that it would work. The chrome plastic bumper
cover, I believe, is adhered with 3M adhesive which is relatively
thin...