1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
774 Posts
I have that same question also. I like the look, but I don't want to damage the truck looking good.

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The upper grille is a full replacement grille, and if anything will improve airflow since the whole thing is open. When done, you will have a left over stock grille. The write-up on the site gives me detail on this grille.

·
Registered
74 Posts
it a difficult install, u have to take bumper off, but the rewards are great, check mine out. there are better prices out there than burtman.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
mentallyabused said:
it a difficult install, u have to take bumper off, but the rewards are great, check mine out. there are better prices out there than burtman.
I saw Jasons grill offered in a magazine.... then checked the web site: http://www.carriageworksinc.com/Other.jsp
They are alittle higher than Jason... 6 bucks more.. When I looked at Jasons site, his are bolt over not the gut & cut like mentallyabused

·
Registered
2,009 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Nothing personal but....YUCK! It makes the Ridge look even more like a kitchen appliance. Come to think of it I don't care for the billet grill look on any vehicle I've ever seen one on.
Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
basils said:
Nothing personal but....YUCK! It makes the Ridge look even more like a kitchen appliance. Come to think of it I don't care for the billet grill look on any vehicle I've ever seen one on.
Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder.
Well, Basils, I'll join you in saying I am not impressed with this look either. No offense to those that like it, but I prefer my big 'H' on the front! ;)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Yeah, today we seem to be in a style era where all emblems and identifiers are removed from cars. I saw a new civic the other day and some kid removed all the Honda emblems already. Looked pretty ugly to me as he had also done the usual low profile tire and wheel swap too.
I guess I'm getting old and I don't like a lot of the new styles the younger guys like......I'm 42.

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
With billet grilles you either like them, or you don't. There is no line. Many have been asking for them, so, it's something different for those who want it. No harm if not everyone likes it.

You can still affix the honda emblem to the middle of the grille if you want. Some have done this on the QX56 grilles we sell and Armada.

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Hey Jason can you send me an install guide before I decide to buy. I want to see how hard it is to install.

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bonerep said:
Hey Jason can you send me an install guide before I decide to buy. I want to see how hard it is to install.
Emailed you.

Fresh pic of billet grilles from ROC member.

·
Registered
305 Posts
looks hot on the black ridge (like mine)

I'm SOLD on one! :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
how much is the total to get all these powder coated black any pics of them powder coated

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
typesfanatik said:
how much is the total to get all these powder coated black any pics of them powder coated
Powder coating will run about an extra $45 for the top, and $45 for bottom 3 piece.

·
Registered
421 Posts
can the H logo still be attached?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts