Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Honda Freak, that looks fantastic. Where did you source the Black Edition emblem from? Any difficulties removing the old badges and attaching the new ones? My Sonic Grey Pearl BE is one week old so I'm a bit nervous screwing up the finish.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey Honda Freak, that looks fantastic. Where did you source the Black Edition emblem from? Any difficulties removing the old badges and attaching the new ones? My Sonic Grey Pearl BE is one week old so I'm a bit nervous screwing up the finish.
Just do a google search for “Honda black edition emblems” and you’ll have a bunch to choose from.

As far as removal of the existing badges just heat them with a hair dryer or heat gun and they’ll pull right off.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I got them from College Hills Honda. The instructions said to go back and forth with a string behind the chrome emblems to remove, the string I started with kept braking so I used fishing string and it worked fine. I've since read guys using a hair dryer to remove emblems, IDK but maybe that's better.

·
Premium Member
2022 RTL-E Crystal Black Pearl
1,425 Posts
Just came in the mail about 30 minutes ago. A BIG thanks to @EVLGNUS for selling me the "H" without buying the other emblem too. The CHROME one came off easily and here she is...one step further to a complete BLACK-OUT! I anyone wants, or needs a CHROME "H", ping me.

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting

Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Who the hell needs a chrome one??? lol
Looks great. I love the color on color.

• Haha
Reactions: securityguy

·
Premium Member
2022 RTL-E Crystal Black Pearl
1,425 Posts
One step closer to a FULL BLACK OUT! Just heard that my parts all shipped for my 22 RTL-E after almost two months of waiting. New grill top piece and all four door handles. Once completed, I'll take a few pics.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Followed the group's advice and got the black H and Ridgeline emblems from College Hills and the Black Edition emblem via Ebay. Here is the finished product on my Sonic Grey Pearl Black Edition. Hairdryer and floss did the trick to remove old badging and the new ones went on without a hitch. I'm very pleased with the results.

Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Tire Automotive side marker light

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
About to pick up my first Ridgeline. 2022 RTL in Sonic Gray Pearl. Wanting to de-badge the tailgate and add the "black" H only. I can't seem to find a source for just the black H. Ebay has the "H" and "Ridgeline" badges and they are pricey. If it was reasonable I would purchase both and donate the "Ridgeline". Any ideas where to purchase the black "H" only? Thanks !!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
About to pick up my first Ridgeline. 2022 RTL in Sonic Gray Pearl. Wanting to de-badge the tailgate and add the "black" H only. I can't seem to find a source for just the black H. Ebay has the "H" and "Ridgeline" badges and they are pricey. If it was reasonable I would purchase both and donate the "Ridgeline". Any ideas where to purchase the black "H" only? Thanks !!!
I've looked everywhere. You wont be able to find just a "H" unless some one is doing it on craigslist or eBay .

·
Registered
24 Posts
plasti dip spray. will be your cheapest route.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts