Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

New Blue Ridgeline

2K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  Oddjob 
#1 ·
To All,

I wanted to express my thanks for all the great info I stealthily used( my first post) from this great forum to buy my RTS. Got a great deal from Winter Honda in Pittsburg, CA.

$25,300 + T/L... Also bought the hitch/harness package for $395 and will install myself with all of your help. After, I will take on the grill and foglights. Wish me luck.

Thanks....and in case you are wondering..yes I owned a Red Beemer (restored 1975 2002)

Mike Bercilla

#2 ·
Yippee, yippee. Another BLUE to welcome tonight. I'm so glad you decided to post to share your wonderful news. We want to hear much more from you and post some pics if you have a digital camera.

Swing by the following link to add a few more thoughts:

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2743

Happy Truckin'

#3 ·
Two things we have in common. I owned a 1975 pumpkin orange 2002 (gold BBS, Stahl header, dual carbs, cam, locking rear), and I now have a BLUE Ridgeline, one of the first produced. Welcome and enjoy.

#9 ·
Welcome to the club redbeemer. I have to wonder why you didn't want a nice red Ridgeline to match up with your red BMW ;). I mean you know Red is the lightest of the trucks thus it gets from 0 to 60 the fastest. At any rate don't forget to visit the vote for you color thread whereever it is hiding, I am sure someone will have it in their sig or something.

#12 ·
G
#15 ·
Hey Mike..welcome to the ROC family..we're glad you're here.
Come back often and share your feelings about the best truck on the highways and the byways!!
We ALWAYS have an ear that will listen 24/7.
Enjoy the ride!!

#17 ·
Blue, Blue, Blue. Wonderful color choice... Welcome Red...
As you can read there is lot of helps here, just got to look it up.
And if there isn't ask and someone will reply....
Did you order your decal yet?
Shirts and hats are available too. Enjoy the ride

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.