Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
My name is Eric. I live here in Georgia. I recently became a proud owner of a Nighthawk Black RTS. So far Im in love. I sold my Evo VIII to be able to get one of these due to extinuating circumstances (KIDS) LOL. I look forward to chatting with you all and congrats to everyone of you for your wonderful purchases.

Later,
ERIC

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congrats to you on your purchase and welcome! I believe you'll find anything you would ever want to know about the Ridge here (in some cases MORE than you need to know). Enjoy your great vehicle and this awesome site.:D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome aboad 06NBPRIDGERTS and excellent color choice I might add!! :D Head over to the following link and post your zip code so I can put you on the ROC Stars Map.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
06NBPRIDGERTS said:
Hello everyone,
My name is Eric. I live here in Georgia. I recently became a proud owner of a Nighthawk Black RTS. So far Im in love. I sold my Evo VIII to be able to get one of these due to extinuating circumstances (KIDS) LOL. I look forward to chatting with you all and congrats to everyone of you for your wonderful purchases.

Later,
ERIC
Welcome to the ROC! Kids are always a good reason for upgrades. You don't sound like a Georgian, are you a transplant?:D ...just curious;)

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the ROC family Eric, we're glad you're here. Enjoy the ride and come back often. CONGRATS!!!

L

·
0 Posts
swampler said:
Welcome aboard and great color! Be sure to vote on the color thread. I'm sure a link will show up before too long if you don't find it first (LadyRidge only posts the link for people who buy primer colored vehicles).
******:D******

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
06NBPRIDGERTS said:
Hello everyone,

Later,
ERIC
Welcome Eric! You'll enjoy the RL! Most responses recieved from young teens to mid life folks tend to stop and give the RL comments from "nice truck" "awesome" "wow" "nice rig" etc... This is one truck that can go over well at sports events, construction sites, tea parties, biker rally.... well you get the idea. anyway enjoy the ride & come back and tell us your adventures, questions or just to say hi!
Dave

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
TheRidgester said:
tea parties, biker rally.... well you get the idea. anyway enjoy the ride & come back and tell us your adventures, questions or just to say hi!
Dave
tea parties????*$%#*yuck!!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
tea parties????*$%#*yuck!!
Not sure on the tea party.. just a phrase, was next to a senior's city center and a few elders were checking it out & liked it.
It probably would have been a hit at the boston tea party ;)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the club. Please visit often.

·
Registered
237 Posts
06NBPRIDGERTS said:
Hello everyone,

Later,
ERIC
Welcome and enjoy! ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. A lot to address here...LOL... Yes I'm a transplant from Chicago...:) I live in Marietta GA... I really look forward to chatting with all of you, everyone here seems like they would be very helpful and nice... Been out in the Ridge all day today...This is the reason that I haven't been able to post back... Maybe I need to put wireless internet in the Ridge...LOL... Seems like I'll be spending a lot of time in it...

Thanks Again Everyone,
Eric

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Yes, the first weeks of ownership make it hard not to drive all your waking hours. Some of us even resorted to just going out and gazing at it. Of course there's always washing it and adding accessories. Do peel yourself away and share your experiences with us.

If you haven't posted below, here's a great place to get started:

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2743

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Welcome 06NBPRIDGERTS, enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome aboard, I am obviously slow today. Been a long week I guess.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts