Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Everyone
New to the site,I put an order in build date the end of the month and will get her 8th to the 10th of Nov. Here in Canada they are modeled different as follows: EX is the base model the EXL is next and the EXL navi top of the line up. I got the EX in black!! As you all know the are built here in Aliston Ontario Canada about a 150 miles from where I live. Cant wait to get her, and get rid of this noisy dodge diesel . Diablo

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the ROC diablo. We are looking forward to many posts and many pictures of your new arrival. :p

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome fellow Canadian! Enjoy the ride and we look forward to your contribution on this site. Being so close to the birth place of the Ridge... are you able to avoid the "destination charge"?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Congratulations on your soon to arrive baby. Excellent choice in color too. The black ones not only are the nicest looking, they're the fastest!

·
Registered
218 Posts
swampler said:
...and...so, true! :D

I hope our Lady Moderator doesn't read this thread or we'll all in be big trouble!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome from another Canadian - AND black EX owner! Best colour...bar none. :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Skywalker said:
Welcome fellow Canadian! Enjoy the ride and we look forward to your contribution on this site. Being so close to the birth place of the Ridge... are you able to avoid the "destination charge"?
Hi Skywalker
NO they nailed me $1425.00 for the freight, All auto dealerships are in bed on this fee ,nice profit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts