Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
24,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
5,700 Posts
Looks like a little hot tamale! Love the overall looks... appears very nimble... but not crazy about the viper-ish fender flare funk. 'Could do w/o the bulge myself (was never a fan of the pumped up Miata flares either).
But don't get me wrong..... I really like this little devil. Good on you Honda. Could this be the start of something new from our favorite car maker???? Doing new things in a little more daring fashion? Dare I say??? Here's hoping.

· Registered
381 Posts
I think it looks good. Probably the first good looking Honda in a while. But 310hp in a FWD car? Gross. I'll be interested to see what the reviewers say about torque steer, or if Honda limits boost in the first 2 gears like the Mazdaspeed3 does.

· Registered
431 Posts
I've never cared for civics, they have there purpose and do well at it just not my cup of tea. That civic on the other hand has got to be a blast to drive plus pretty decent mpg if you can stay out of the throttle.

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,891 Posts
I'd take a SH-AWD Acura ILX with that motor. Since the ILX is all new in 2016, I wouldn't be surprised if they go that route. We can only hope

· Super Moderator
24,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

· Super Moderator
24,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just... yeah, well... consider it a relative term. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.