Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to say hello. I bought my 2006 Silver/Grey RTL at the end of September. I just fell in love with it and had to have it! I've dressed it up with as much as possible...custom grille, fog lights, chrome bumper trim, running boards, wind and air deflectors, rain guards, tonneau cover...last thing I need is some nice wheels! Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome to ROC! Glad your lovin your new Ridgeline! Even though you have LadyRidges color, dont let that stop you from knowing all colors are cool here:) Kidding aside...enjoy & keep coming back!

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
RxHil said:
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to say hello. I bought my 2006 Silver/Grey RTL at the end of September. I just fell in love with it and had to have it! I've dressed it up with as much as possible...custom grille, fog lights, chrome bumper trim, running boards, wind and air deflectors, rain guards, tonneau cover...last thing I need is some nice wheels! Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone.
Welcome to the neighborhood. You did right with Billet Silver Metallic! Judged to be the most popular color. ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ah, another pharmacist enjoying our favorite drug!

We can always use more estrogen around here. Helps keep us guys from getting too far out of hand.

Nice choice getting the Honda silver primer so that you can decide on your final color choice later. I'm sure you'll love it.

·
Registered
534 Posts
WooHoo! Another girl! Welcome aboard and enjoy the "funnest" truck ever!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Welcome to the family Hilary. You'll find some very informative stuff from some of the greatest people here on the ROC. Have a great Thankgiving!:p

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome to the ROC. You will really enjoy your new Ridgeline.:cool:

L

·
0 Posts
I have died and gone to heaven. Not only is she a woman but she bought SILVER AND PIMPED HER RIDE. NIIIIIIIIIICE!!
Welcome to the ROC family!!
We're glad you're here.
Enjoy the ride!!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
have died and gone to heaven. Not only is she a woman but she bought SILVER AND PIMPED HER RIDE. NIIIIIIIIIICE!!
Some CDC Graphics would really complete the package, don't you think? ;)

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
RxHil said:
Hey Everyone!

Hello Hil,
Welcome to THE ROC! Your truck sounds like the closet I have seen to my own on this site. Enjoy the ride girlfriend! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
rxhil, Welcome to the club. You'll find alot here. Make sure you order your decal and follow the directions in one of the threads on how to install it...
enjoy your ride......

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to the ROC, RxHil.
Love those rims, Toobuku.
Maybe Santa will bring me some.:D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome. I am fairly new to the site but I am amazed at how much I have learned. Enjoy your truck and I hope you enjoy this site.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome to a Ridge luvas second home!...Silva..ain't no swirls on dat girl..:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts